Audition Now. Receive FREE Hearing Aids.
Signia is seeking individuals with hearing loss for a groundbreaking internet-based documentary series depicting the process of accepting and addressing hearing loss. Participants will be fit with top-of-the-line hearing aids at no cost.
Apply by filling out the form below.
Audition Application Requirements
This application needs to be done in ONE sitting. Please make sure you have a current picture of yourself that can be uploaded in .jpg format.
If selected, participants must:
- Be required to complete a hearing test and receive a diagnosis of hearing loss from a hearing care professional selected and paid by Signia.
- Complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Be cleared by their/a physician to participate in the series.
- Agree to be fit with FREE Signia hearing aids by a licensed hearing care professional selected by Signia.
- Must be available for two to three days between May 1, 2017 and August 31, 2017 for hearing aid fitting and video-taping and must also be available for various taping sessions as needed to complete production and marketing, exact dates to be determined.
- Must be willing to have national exposure through broadcast and internet in the series and sign a release for Signia to use your image and participate in the videos in such communication vehicles.
- Not be currently wearing hearing aids.